Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Category: Full-time
Number: 1 in each country below
Salary: Discuss Personally
Date Issued: July 18th, 2018
1. Agreeing the annual plans with customers, and monitoring monthly and quarterly performance;
2. Negotiating customer pricing and contract terms;
3. Negotiating credit terms and ensuring payments are received on time from customers;
4. Providing demand, pricing and payment forecasts on a monthly basis with weekly updates;
5. Developing new customers in line with the channel and marketing strategy;
6. Monitoring competitor prices, activities and strategies.
1. Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Power or related field;
2. Minimum 3 years field sales experience in PV industry. Having good knowledge of PV market industry dynamics and landscape is required;
3. Good technical background knowledge of PV on grid/ off grid systems and BOS system;
4. Experience in tender project management preparation and coordination;
5. Excellent knowledge of PV industry value chain downstream influencers and sensitive in competition environment;
6. Willingness to do business travel overseas in short notice;
7. Good proficient of English is a MUST and any other local languages are added advantage;
8. Strong negotiating and communication skills;
9. Self-motivated, independent, diligent and detail-oriented personality;
10. Experience in building and supporting long term relationships;
11. Proactive in solving problems, open to customers.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject mention the position you are applying.